Listed below is how our office will function during COVID – 19. There are key websites listed here but also see our Client Area for a link to a “Client Resources” site that we hope you find useful. Stay Safe.
We as an office have made the decision to implement the following from 9 am Thursday 19th March 2020.
The doors of our office will be closed but between 9am and 1pm daily you can drop off records. Please adhere to the following procedure:
- When you arrive at the door phone our landline 028 41763487
- You will be asked to step 2 metres back from the door
- The door will be opened and we ask that you wait 10 seconds to allow the staff member to move away from the door
- You can then leave your records in the plastic box at the door and leave
- AT NO TIME DO YOU NEED TO TOUCH THE DOOR
- The Staff member will close the door
Communication with Eoghan
Please contact the landline between 9am and 1pm daily and make an arrangement
Communication with Staff
Please continue to communicate with staff via email. If you need to speak to them directly they will contact you.
HMRC Covid-19 Helpline
If you need to make “Time to pay” arrangements please contact 0800 0159 559
Over the coming weeks we will be asking you to work with us to communicate in different ways with the use of Microsoft 365, Quickbooks and IRIS Openspace. We will be requesting that more information is scanned and uploaded to us and we hope that any new methods of communication will be beneficial to yourselves as well as to us.
Currently we operate payroll remotely and do not envisage any changes to this process.
- COVID-19: support for businesses
- COVID-19: guidance for employees